BBBYO Future Bottle + carry cover - stainless steel insulated bottle - 750 ml - Basslet print
The ultimate stainless steel drink bottle. This bottle has no equal when it comes to performance, and pure, streamlined sophistication.
- Cold drinks stay cold for more than 24 hours
- Hot coffee, Hot chocolate stay piping hot for 12 hours
- Sleek futuristic bottle is airtight and insulated
- Double walls create a vacuum to preserve temperature
- The healthy safe alternative to plastic. Highest grade stainless steel is BPA free
- Easy to clean.
- Tough and durable. Bottles that are made to last a lifetime
- Eco friendly (replacing single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans)
- Clean Pure Taste
- 750 ml capacity
- Highest Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel Bottle
The BBBYO COOLER CARRY COVER protects your Future Bottle. The thick protective wrapping protects your bottles form bumps, prevents scratching and adds an extra layer of insulation.
- Thick 5mm protective neoprene cushions your Future Bottle
- Carry handle that slips over wrist for portability
- Heavy gauge chunky zipper for easy removal and cleaning
- Extended 'Save Our Oceans' zipper puller for smooth zipping
- Beautiful Ocean Inspired Prints
- Covers clean easily in machine wash
- Handle can be tied around backpacks, prams, bicycle handlebars etc
- Bottles will float in water
- Protective covers are great for bottles that spend time rolling around in cars
- Cover will help bottle last foverer. Great for the Environment!
- Add ice to your favourite drinks. They will stay icy cold all day long
- Keep a bbbyo bottle by your bed and wake up fresh
- Twist a little citrus into your water for added zing
- Mix fresh mint into your water for a natural mouth freshening drink
- Blend fresh coffee, milk and ice to make delicious iced coffee
- Also perfect for wine!
Buy the best bottle in the world now. It is the best for you, best for the environment and
best for our future.
Buy the bottle and cover together. Own a bottle that is beautiful and also keeps our beaches beautiful.
BBBYO - “SAVE OUR OCEANS”